How to Order
- Go to www.ancestry.com
- Realize that this is labeled as an Ancestry test due to FDA guidelines; however this test also gives uninterpreted genetic data for methylation and detox assessment.
- Order the Ancestry DNA kit from the website. They will then ship you a testing kit, usually within 3-4 business days.
- Follow the instructions on how to perform the saliva sample, once completed send your kit back to Ancestry.com using the pre-paid packaging provided.
- In 2-6 weeks you will receive notification that your results are ready.
- Log into www.qncestry.com and activate your results. Find DNA on the menu and click Setting to retrieve the zip file with your raw DNA data. They will send you an email confirming the request to download.
- The next step is to email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org the saved zip file to assess the methylation and detox profiles.
*Please email our office with any questions or if you are have difficulty retrieving the ancestry.com file.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]