Corona Virus action steps to help build and support the immune system.
I have had numerous emails and calls from concerned patients regarding what specific steps we can take to boost our immune system. I have been responding individually to each person, but wanted to reach out to all of you to hopefully educate you on actions steps to build your immunity.
We have all been consumed with educating ourselves about the Coronavirus. We have heard from several experts on steps we can do to protect us from a practical standpoint.
- Wash our hands on a regular basis
• Maintain social distancing
• Cover our mouths with Kleenex or our arm when we cough or sneeze.
What we have not heard a lot about is supporting our immune system so we can not only protect ourselves from getting the virus but more effectively dealing with it once we do.
These core principles that I will be discuss about the immune system are about creating advantages and eliminating disadvantages to put each of you in a position to help control your body’s immune surveillance.
The following recommendations are not in lieu of conventional medical care. If someone gets the infection it is crucial they get care. There are several tools to be used to help support and strengthen the immune system and that is what we are going to discuss.
First, I want to talk a little about viruses and how they can affect you. On a daily basis we all struggle with the perfect balance between viral load and host. In fact they say 90% of us all have the Epstein Barr virus. We can have Herpes, Epstein Barr or Cytomegalovirus that can be latent in our body. These latent viruses for the most part do not create issues if we have the capacity to deal with this with our innate and adaptive immunity, TH1 and TH2 respectively.
Components of White Blood Cell
Within our white blood cells, which is a critical component of our immune system there are two types of cells that are especially important to fight off viruses. They are Natural Killer Cells (NK) and T cells. These cells are a focal point of the innate or TH1 immune system and must be supported to build and maintain our immunity against viruses.
What Can Inhibit TH1
There are two things that can affect this TH1 response
Essentially, the anxiety, fear and stress that can lead to insomnia needs to be controlled so as not to affect this TH1 response.
What promotes Natural Killer Cells:
Natural Killer Cell Promotion
• Reishi Mushroom
• Vitamin C
What Promotes T cells or TH1
T Cell Or TH1 Promotion
• TH1 Support : Pure Encapsulations https://amzn.to/3b9nuff or call office at 805 482-0723 (this is what we are recommending as it has all ingredients below.
• Berberine: https //amzn.to/2IQaLls
• Sulforaphane (Brocolli Sprouts) https://amzn.to/38XcBLN
• Baicalin https://amzn.to/33qp6hI
Viruses replicate within our body by hijacking the part of the cell in the host that performs this function. This replication requires NF kappa beta, an inflammatory signal that can amplify and affect the entire inflammatory cascade.
How To Control NF Kappa Beta
NF Kappa Beta Inhibition
• Curcumin https://amzn.to/2WlSdBB
• Vitamin D: Anti- inflammatory and anti-viral https://amzn.to/3aZ1HGI
• Vitamin A: Anti-inflammatory and anti-viral https://amzn.to/2UcSmoa
• Zinc: Anti-Viral https://amzn.to/33u4CoC
• Glutathione: Required for TH1 response https://amzn.to/33u4CoC
• NAC: Precursor to Glutathione and less expensive than glutathione https://amzn.to/38Zu2eC
If you have any difficulty obtaining these supplement call our office at 805 482-0723 and we can ship to you.
Also we offer telemedicine consults to personally discuss your current health concerns.