I would like to personally thank you for choosing Camarillo Functional Health for your health care needs. I have been in private practice in Camarillo for over 30 years and it has truly been one of my life’s greatest blessings.
I want to take this opportunity to acquaint you with a few of our office policies and explain what sets Camarillo Functional Health apart from the rest.
First, I have heavily invested in two things: my post-graduate education and my health care equipment. At Camarillo Functional Health, we pride ourselves in having the best and most current equipment in Ventura County. This allows us to apply a whole-body approach to efficiently and effectively treat each patient.
The following is a brief description of some of the therapies we offer:
- Hako-Med Therapy is the most advanced therapy on the market for conditions such as Neuropathy and Chronic Pain.
- Spinal Decompression Therapy for Sciatica, Stenosis, herniated or degenerative discs of the lower back or neck.
- Cold Laser is the most effective therapy for reducing inflammation and adhesions in joints.
- Rapid Release Therapy is our newest addition and is very effective for breaking up scar tissue, adhesions and resetting the neuromuscular tone.
- Vibration Therapy has proven to be beneficial for muscle building and nerve regeneration. We often use this method for our patients with Neuropathy and Chronic Pain.
- Neurofeedback has proven to be an extremely effective tool for conditions such as Anxiety, ADHD, and Traumatic Brain Injuries.
With regards to my post graduate education, I am a graduate of the Functional Medicine University and Board Certified in Integrative Medicine. I pride myself on staying current with the most up-to-date science and technology available. Therefore, I continue to take numerous courses including extensive education on the Brain and Thyroid. Currently, I am enrolled in a 400-hour course focused on Functional Medicine with Functional Neurology.
I have also been recognized by Livewello as one of the Top 3 Doctors recommended for interpreting and providing recommendations for DNA data from 23andme.com and Ancestry.com.
As for our office policies, they are really quite simple. Please arrive to your appointment at your scheduled time. If, for some reason, you have to miss your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible. We prefer 24-hour notice, but realize that can not always happen. In doing so, this allows us to offer your appointment time to another patient on our waiting list.
Our payment policy is also simple. In an effort to keep our costs down, we do not carry balances. Please pay copays, coinsurances and deductibles at the time of your visit. If you receive a statement, please call our office to settle the balance.
We welcome your questions, as it is our goal for you to achieve optimal health. Periodically, you will be receiving newsletters or information about Camarillo Functional Health and your specific condition. If you do not wish to receive this information please let our office know or simply unsubscribe at the bottom of the email.
If you have not already, please visit us on Facebook at Camarillo Functional Health and like our page.
I sincerely look forward to this journey with you.
Dr. Michael Veselak, D.C., BCIM, CFMP